- Gourmet half-board with breakfast buffet, afternoon snack and evening menu
- Culinary variety with gourmet restaurant, raclette & fondue specialities, and finger food
- Various themed culinary evenings such as Austrian, Italian or gala evenings
- As part of our hotel programme, which is dependent on the season and holidays, we offer you: Live music evenings in the hotel lobby, New Year's Eve gala, wine tastings, snowshoe hikes and much more! We will come up with some creative ideas for you, but if you like, you can also just enjoy the peace and quiet.
Service, Service, Service
- High-speed internet access via Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- DVD player in all rooms in addition to a large selection of rental DVDs from our hotel video library
- Wellness facility with parlour sauna, Finnish sauna, brine steam bath, aroma steam bath, -Luis-Trenker infrared cabin, foot bubble bath, relaxation room
- Parking spaces
- Shuttle service within the local St. Anton area
- VIP ski storage at Intersport Arlberg
- Guest laptop for free internet surfing
- Packing and unpacking your suitcases - Our housekeeper will help you on request
- Pick-up service and airport transfer – Please let our reception desk know your flight dates and arrival times and we will organise the transfer to the Tyrolhotel for you!
- Prices are non-binding indicator prices and apply from a stay of 4 days (per person and day) including breakfast buffet, as well as the use of our wellness area with sauna, steam bath and infrared cabin, excluding local taxes.
- From a stay of 5 days, afternoon snack and evening menu also included.
- For single occupancy of double rooms, junior suites or suites, room prices are reduced by €35.00
- Christmas and New Year's Eve prices are valid for arrivals no later than 23 December 2019.
- Dogs: Are permitted upon request for €30 per day excluding food. Dogs are also welcome in our hotel.