- Gourmet half-board with breakfast buffet and evening menu
- Culinary variety with gourmet restaurant, raclette & fondue specialities, and finger food
- Various themed culinary evenings such as Austrian, Italian or gala evenings
- As part of our hotel programme, which is dependent on the season and holidays, we offer you: Live music evenings in the hotel lobby, New Year's Eve gala, wine tastings, snowshoe hikes and much more! We will come up with some creative ideas for you, but if you like, you can also just enjoy the peace and quiet.
Service, Service, Service
- High-speed internet access via Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- DVD player in all rooms in addition to a large selection of rental DVDs from our hotel video library
- Wellness facility with outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, fitness room, massage rooms, parlour sauna, Finnish sauna, brine steam bath, aroma steam bath, -Luis-Trenker infrared cabin, foot bubble bath, relaxation room
- Parking spaces and garage
- Shuttle service within the local St. Anton area
- Guest laptop for free internet surfing
- Packing and unpacking your suitcases - Our housekeeper will help you on request
- Pick-up service and airport transfer – Please let our reception desk know your flight dates and arrival times and we will organise the transfer to the Tyrolhotel for you!
- Prices are non-binding indicator prices and apply from a stay of 4 days (per person and day) including half-board, as well as the use of our wellness area with sauna, steam bath and infrared cabin, excluding local taxes.
- For short stays the mentioned rates are in Euro including breakfast, excluding local taxes.
- From a stay of 5 days, evening menu also included.
- For single occupancy of double rooms, junior suites or suites, room prices are reduced by €35.00
- Prices for Christmas and New Year' s Eve only apply to arrivals on December 23, 2021 at the latest
- Dogs: Are permitted upon request for €30 per day excluding food. Dogs are also welcome in our hotel.